Get in the fast lane with SOLIDWORKS 2015 as we review all the new features of the software like only DDi can. Join us starting next week as we host our SOLIDWORKS 2015 Launch Events co-sponsored by HP|Intel. We’ll be holding a general session in the morning and spend the afternoon at different breakout sessions with the topics of most interest to you.
Our team of engineers, along with DS SOLIDWORKS technical employees, will be on hand to make sure you leave knowing all the key enhancements, tips & tricks, and additions to SOLIDWORKS 2015. Stay ahead of your competition with key insights into the newest SOLIDWORKS software that you can only get by attending.
Breakout sessions in most locations include:
- Optimizing Fluid Flow and Thermal Performance
- Sketching Workshop
- Organizing Files and Revisions
- Optimizing Structural Performance
- Mastering Configurations
- Integrating Electrical Schematics and P&ID
- Trust me, I’m an Engineer
- Estimating Part Cost with SOLIDWORKS Costing
- Winning Technical Communications
- Plastic Injection Mold Flow
- Large Assembly Best Practices
- Easy Inspection Documentation
The event includes lunch and is free to all those who register. Make sure to reserve your spot before it’s too late!
Get locations, breakout session details, and register by clicking here.